Commercial Water Reclamation (Recycle) System
Process and Water’s efficiency series rainwater reclamation (recycled water) systems are used to treat captured rain water from many commercial and industrial environments. The treated, recycled water is used in many areas of the facility including but not limited to the following:
- Toilet flushing
- Wash water
- Cooling tower make-up
Build or Design
Process and Water has the ability to either build to specification or design and build a custom solution based upon usage and flow requirements. We specialize in working with engineering firms and mechanical contractors in meeting project budgets and timelines while providing the documentation required on meeting LEED (Leadership in environmental and energy design) certification.
LEED (Leadership in environmental and energy design) is a third party certification program and the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction and operation of high-performance green buildings. Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council in 2000 through a consensus-based process, LEED serves as a tool for buildings of all types and sizes. LEED certification offers third-party validation of a project’s green features and verifies that the building is operating exactly the way it was designed to.
Process and water completes all rain water reclamation system design and manufacturing in-house unlike many firms that subcontract the water reclamation fabrication. Some of the standard features of efficiency series rainwater systems include:
- Inline automated or standard basket strainer for large debris from cistern tank.
- In-house collection tank.
- Inline ultraviolet disinfection with optional ozone or chlorine injection available.
- Low micron bag filtration for further sedimentation removal.
- Re-pressurization pump system with optional VFD (variable frequency drive) control.
- Dye injection system if water is to be used for toilet or urinal flushing
- Inline flow meter for recycle water totalizer and control of optional dye injection system.
- Standard PLC control panel to facilitate operational functions.
- Trained factory personnel onsite to complete start and training of the rainwater reclamation system.
Process and Water has assisted many firms in meeting the specified requirements or the value add design of rainwater, RO reverse osmosis reject systems. Give us a call or email today and let us bid or assist in the design of your next water reclamation project.