Industrial Wastewater Treatment Systems
Time tested and effective, chemical precipitation works. Many of our industry sectors served have made considerable investments in industrial wastewater treatment technology over the years. As our firm has evolved we have scaled down continuous flow precipitation technologies as a means to batch treat certain waste streams. Our batch reactors have controls packages that allow for the reaction to occur prior to any discharge taking place. This simple innovation means less risk for a company considering chemical precipitation.
Process and Water System and Service Benefits:
- SINGLE & DUAL STAGE: Single or two stage reactor available
- EASY CALIBRATION pH & ORP CONTROLLERS: The highly reliable automated easy-calibration controller features automatic buffer recognition for
mistake proofpH sensor calibrations.
- AMERICAN MADE PLC BASED CONTROLLER: Each system is equipped with a fully automated
PLC basedcontroller to facilitate all operational functions.
- CHEMICAL INJECTION PUMPS: Highly reliable proportional controlled chemical injections
pumpsto feed acid and/or caustic.
- SLOW SPEED AGITATION: Gear operated mixer units used to ensure proper solution agitation.
- CORROSIVE RESISTANT GRAVITY PLATE SETTLER: Custom manufactured polypropylene clarifier with PVC plates.
This is one small example of how we have evolved the wastewater treatment systems to be innovative and evolve around a proven process. Process and Water, long known for its careful consideration of new ways to further ensure compliance at all costs, has many systemized options for the client considering this technology.
As a design and build firm our goal is to always work with what the client is most comfortable with, while educating them on all of their options, for many of our customers Chemical Precipitation is the best option to stay viable and in compliance. Let us show you how we have made it better.
Crossflow microfiltration systems maintain very high flow rates with minimal downtime for maintenance. They are also very easy to operate versus alternative technologies. As a result, crossflow systems have become the option of choice for end-of-pipe water recycle and for high-capacity wastewater treatment in precision manufacturing and process finishing.
The PW (0.1
1. The filter does not pass solids (for better compliance and better RO recycling)
2. High flowing (fluxing) membrane
3. Surface rejecting membrane operates far longer between cleanings
4. Operational costs of the systems that use it are far lower
5. Systems have far less frequent maintenance shutdowns and much shorter shutdowns