pH Neutralization Systems
Process and Water’s pH Neutralization products are innovative, cost effective, and flexible systems designed to help you establish maintain regulatory compliance. With advanced features delivered in a standardized package, these products offer industrial-grade capabilities at highly competitive prices.
“Efficient” Series pH systems are designed to run reliably with minimal operator involvement. They also provide the effective controls and thorough record keeping for regulatory reporting purposes. The Efficient Series Continuous Batch and Continuous Flow systems offer flexible designs that can be configured to meet your space, integration and budget requirements. The Continuous Flow systems neutralize acid or alkali wastewater on a continuous, gravity flow basis.
Our pH Neutralization systems feature proportional addition of neutralizing chemicals and are fully automated with an upgradeable PLC-based control package. They are offered in single, double or triple reaction chamber packages to handle any influent waste parameters. The single chamber unit is a stand-alone, cylindrical reaction tank while the two- and three-chamber units are custom-fabricated multi-chambered individual tanks. The Batch pH Adjustment Systems actively treat waste water in batches of specific volumes. These systems automate the process of containing and treating effluent, testing it for regulatory compliance and discharging it.
These systems block discharge unless their tank contents are stable and within acceptable ranges, effectively ensuring that the effluent stream is always within the acceptable discharge band. These systems are more complex, and in some cases larger, than continuous flow through systems.
pH Neutralization Services
- EASY CALIBRATION pH CONTROLLERS: The highly reliable automated easy-calibration controller features automatic buffer recognition for mistake proof pH sensor calibrations.
- AMERICAN MADE PLC BASED CONTROLLER: Each system is equipped with a fully automated PLC based controller to facilitate all operational functions.
- CHEMICAL INJECTION PUMPS: Highly reliable proportional controlled chemical injections pumps to feed acid and/or caustic.
- SLOW SPEED AGITATION: Gear operated mixer units used to ensure proper solution agitation.
- CORROSIVE RESISTANT TANKS: Molded (HDPE) high density polyethylene plastic holding vessels. Custom polypropylene welded tanks are available.